3D PluraView Monitor Product Family Expands – New 22 “Full HD Model
Two different case sizes – Full HD, 2.5K or 4K resolution
For the different requirements, the 3D PluraView product family now offers three different models in the following areas of application: GIS / mapping, photogrammetry, laser scanning, computer tomography, simulation, molecular research or design / CAD stereo software applications.
As an entry level model for workplaces whose software application has lower resolution requirements, the new PluraView Full HD Compact 22 “with a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080 pixels is available. Its compact housing with a small overall depth also requires very little space on the desk and is ideally suited for open-plan offices with many workstations in a small space.
Highlights of the 3D PluraView product family:
- Two case designs: 22 “or 27” / 28 “
- Highest resolution up to 4K / 10-bit (UHD)
- Absolutely flicker-free for relaxed 3D-STEREO work
- Suitable for window seats, as one monitor is available for each eye
- Wide Viewing Angle – Allows meetings in the group of up to 5 people
- Certified among others by AGISOFT, ESRI, HEXAGON, TRIMBLE, et al.
- For 13 years established Plug & Play technology
- Noble design & highest quality – Made in Germany
- Fitness to the direct laptop connection