Review: BCT Technology Day in Willstätt on 11.10.2018: 3D PluraView from Schneider Digital
The leading passive 3D stereo monitor – a real 3D stereo feeling directly experienced!
On October 11, 2018, companies from a wide variety of industries attended numerous technical lectures at the BCT Digital Technology Day in Willstätt and shared their experiences with each other. The BCT Technology GmbH, the specialist for software solutions and services in the area of CAD and PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) as well as many years of platinum Siemens PLM development and distribution partners organizes the annual BCT Technology Days. Over the years, they became the meeting place for representatives of manufacturing companies from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Once again this year, the event devoted itself entirely to digitization and Industry 4.0 in order to make the benefits of end-to-end digitization solutions in the application comprehensible.
In addition to the versatile program, visitors were also able to find out more about specific topics in an exhibition at BCT’s partners. The booth of Schneider Digital attracted a great deal of interest, with its 3D PluraView monitors and the BCT 3D Raster and Solid Edge BCT software from Siemens, which made it possible to directly experience a true 3D stereo feeling. The secret is two displays that are perpendicular to each other, separated by a “Beamsplitter” disc in the bisector.
With its highlights, the 3D PluraView is the perfect passive 3D stereo:
- Passive Stereo Monitors have the highest user acceptance of any 3D display technology available on the market
- 3D PluraView users can work relaxed in window seats thanks to the high brightness
- The flicker-free 3D stereo display with the highest resolution measurably increases the motivation of the users
- Long-term experience in shifts with highly qualified users who have been working with it for 10 years demonstrates the comfortable usability
- The new 3D PluraView models with 4K resolution per eye provide new applications in BIM or laser scanning
- NEW! Professional supplement to the HMD: PluraView PluraView with Head & Object Tracking
Thanks for your visit!