Review – 3D PluraView from Schneider Digital – October 15 to 17, 2018 at the German LS-DYNA Forum 2018 in Bamberg
The leading passive 3D stereo desktop – live with the FEM calculation program LS-DYNA
From October 15 to 17, 2018, more than 3,000 trade visitors were able to experience interesting workshops at the German LS-DYNA Forum in Bamberg in addition to numerous high-class specialist lectures from industry and research as well as renowned keynote lectures. Schneider Digital presented its new revolutionary 3D stereo desktop-monitor, the 3D PluraView, in parallel at the accompanying software and hardware exhibition. FEM calculation program LS-DYNA personally tested the visitors for the software as well as the hardware. The software enables the simulation and investigation of non-linear physical processes on the computer for vehicle construction, vehicle manufacturing, simulation of manufacturing processes, impact and drop tests, investigations of earthquakes, or even aerospace engineering.
With its unsurpassable highlights, the 3D PluraView is the perfect passive 3D stereo monitor for these applications, as supported by the LS-DYNA.
- Flicker-free for relaxed 3D working in professional continuous use
- Highest brightness – suitable for windows, as one monitor is available for each eye
- Wide Viewing Angle – Allow meetings in the group of up to 5 people
- Highest resolution – Up to 4K / UHD (8.3 MP per eye) @ 10-bit
- Elegant design & highest quality – made in Germany
- Plug & Play technology established 13 years ago
Thanks for your visit!