Review: “Expertise ordnance elimination 2019” from 18 to 19 March 2019 in Bad Kissingen: 3D PluraView from Schneider Digital
The leading passive 3D stereo monitor in use for ordnance disposal
In March 2019, Schneider Digital participated as a specialist in photogrammetry hardware at the accompanying exhibition of the expert workshop on ordnance disposal in Bad Kissingen and demonstrated the use of 3D stereo technologies in the field of ordnance disposal with its 3D PluraView Monitor in impressive live demonstrations.
For many years now, the forum for the transmission of subject-specific information on the complex and responsible topic of disposal of ordnance on land and water has been used in addition to lectures on the latest developments in the development of equipment and methods for the detection and elimination of ordnance to inform and discuss with other professionals in the industry.
Even decades after the end of the Second World War, the dangers of bombs found are latent. Statistics show permanently high amounts of fund munitions of all kinds and origin.
With its highlights, the 3D PluraView is the perfect passive 3D stereo monitor to professionally support the disposal of ordnance with state-of-the-art 3D stereo technology:
- Thanks to their high brightness, 3D PluraView users can work relaxed even on window seats for a longer period of time
- Long-term experience in shifts with highly qualified users who have been working with it for 10 years demonstrates the comfortable usability
- The new 3D PluraView models with 4K resolution per eye provide new applications for even more accurate aerial image analysis.
- Passive Stereo Monitors have the highest user acceptance of any 3D display technology available on the market
- The flicker-free 3D stereo display with the highest resolution measurably increases the motivation of users
3D PluraView becomes “TV-Star”: 3D-Stereo Monitor on Sun., 31.03.2019 at 20.15 in the crime scene “ARB” on the ARD
Sun. 31.03.2019, ARD Primetime at 8.15 pm: The Cologne commissioners of the latest crime series “Bombengeschäft” trusted in state-of-the-art passive 3D stereo visualization with the 3D PluraView from Schneider Digital in the search for unexploded ordnance. Turn on and cheer was worthwhile! Now in the ARD-Mediathek!