Complete 3D Stereo Solutions – 3D Mouse options
The ideal measurement devices for GIS, photogrammetry and 3D LiDAR mapping
Our ergonomic, lightweight, and accurate 3D mouse hand-held controllers offer unparalleled ease of use and comfortable two-handed operation in all stereo 3D applications, requiring the precise capture or editing of 3D data. The 3D mouse input devices listed below and available through Schneider Digital, are supported by all major Geo-software applications and brands:
Stealth 3D Mouse - Features & Advantages
- USB plug-and-play compatibility. (COM port still available if required)
- Supported by ALL Photogrammetric Application Software
- Made in USA and design-protected by USA Patent numbers D457, 884 (S1), D615,980 (S3), D718,309 (S4)
- Manufacturer Warranty Repair and hardware & software support at our Sales & Services Centers
- Comfortable two-handed operational grip for GIS, Photogrammetry, LiDAR and 3D Mapping applications use
- Optical mouse mechanism for precise, fast and high-resolution tracking that works well on ALL non-reflective surfaces and requires no maintenance
- High-resolution Z-wheel with 1.024 steps per revolution providing fast and accurate Z pointing
- High-precision X-Y laser navigation for accurate planar positioning control. Soft acting force, long-life buttons rated at 10 million cycles for maximum productivity
Softmouse 3D – Features & Advantages
- High-precision X,Y laser navigation. X,Y resolution adjustable to 400, 800, 1200 or 1600 counts per inch
- High-resolution Z control at 1200 counts per revolution
- Soft-acting force, high-reliability buttons
- Smooth silicone top and rear button caps
- 6 feet of USB cable with strain relief
- Virtual serial port emulation for legacy software support
- New direct USB data interface available
- Software Development Kit available to software developers
- Supports Windows 7 and XP in 32 and 64 bits
- Has been tested with the following applications*: ImageStation™, KLT Atlas™, PurVIEW™, Socet GXP™, Socet Set™, Stereo Analyst™, Summit Evolution™, LPS™, Virtuozo™, and others supporting the old Immersion™ mouse
3D controller for CAx applications: 3DConnexion & SpaceController
3D controllers provide a comfortable and natural way to interact with digital content in the world’s most popular CAD and creative applications, making it easier to focus on your task rather than interacting with your software.
It takes care of positioning your model or view and provides access to your favourite application commands, freeing up your normal mouse to do what it was designed for – moving the cursor to select, edit and create. Not only does this balanced and co-operative work style simply feel good, it enhances comfort by reducing mouse use and increases productivity. If you use more than one 3D application, you don’t need to adjust to different navigation methods as you switch between them.
The 3D Connexion Controller has its origins in robotics and space science. CAD 3D controllers are now also available in a wireless version to meet the requirements of engineers, designers and architects using 3D applications.
The SpaceController allows rotation around each axis so that you have six degrees of freedom – under your control. The SpaceController is the ideal input device for CAD construction.
The most powerful graphics cards for 3D stereo applications!
AMD RadeonPRO & NVIDIA Quadro
The right choice of graphics cards plays a key role to meet your performance and reliability demands!
AMD RadeonPRO WX9100
With 16GB of superfast HBM2 ECC RAM, OpenGL 4.6 support and 4,096 OpenCL-enabled, parallel processing cores, AMD FirePRO WX9100 provides an excellent performance and scalability package for the visualization and analysis of large data sets.
The six monitor outputs of the AMD RadeonPRO allow you to simultaneously control two monoscopic monitors and a 3D PluraView 3D stereo system with just one WX9100 graphics card. This graphics card can even drive the stereoscopic display on two 3D PluraView stereo systems.
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000
The NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 delivers outstanding performance and quality. With up to 3.072 CUDA/ OpenCL-programmable, parallel processing cores and a graphic memory of 16GB GDDR6 ECC, the Quadro RTX 5000 is the perfect solution for complex applications in biomedical research and 3D seismic analysis, oil and gas prospecting or photogrammetry and 3D modeling.
Perfect driver configuration
The use of the correct, high-performance driver is just as important, because only the optimum interaction between hardware, operating system, graphics card driver and 3D application ensures maximum performance. Only through the immense development and maintenance effort from AMD and NVIDIA, are smooth operations with optimal results guaranteed.
OpenGL for maximum performance
If the OpenGL core is up to date, the graphic memory bandwidth measured by GB/sec and main memory size of the graphics card is more significant. OpenGL commands are initially loading the complete model into the graphics card RAM. All further changes are triggered by short OpenGL commands to the GPU and are executed directly at the graphic memory level. The modified display result is transferred to the monitor output ports immediately.
GeoData High-Performance Workstations
High-End Workstation-Solutions for demanding GeoData Processing
Schneider Digital has been specializing in tailor-made hardware solutions for professional 3D graphic applications since 1995. The company’s expertise is focused on the conception, build and configuration of high-performance workstations.
Our professional workstations excel in build quality and durability. With our flexible upgrade options and excellent customer service, we can provide cost-efficient component upgrades for the long-term, reliable use of our workstations.
Through close collaboration with many hardware manufacturers, software companies and independent research institutes, we get first-hand knowledge about the most recent developments. Equally valuable for us, is the close contact to our customers and hardware users. These two factors combined allow us to build workstation solutions from practical experience for practical applications.
The challenge for 3D modeling and photogrammetry applications is the complex processing of very large image data volumes, then loading and visualizing the results stereoscopically on a stereo-3D system, such as the PluraView. Only if all hardware components are carefully matched to meet the required capabilities, fast and smooth image roaming on a stereo-3D system is possible.
As a specialized hardware systems manufacturer, we also have detailed knowledge about the main 3D software applications for CAD/CAM/CAE, GIS and photogrammetry, but also for 3D city models, BIM, architecture, oil & gas reservoir modeling and the specialized fields of medical imaging, such as 3D tomography modeling, molecular simulation and design.
High-End Workstation Solutions
- Newest Intel® Xeon®, AMD EPYC™ or AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor technology
- Up to four high-end graphics cards in one workstation for CUDA or OpenCL applications
- High-speed processors (up to 2x 56 Cores on Intel platform, up to 2x 64 cores with AMD EPYC)
- Up to 8 TB fast DDR-4 ECC memory
- High-performance RAID with up to 12 GB/s transfer rate (SAS 3.0 technology), high-speed SSD (Solid State Disks) up to 10 TB memory on request
- Optional ultra-fast 10Gb LAN for connection to the file server
- Highest quality of components used
- 19” Rackmount compatible
- Server / cluster solutions provided