Complete-Solutions – 3D-Mice
The perfect mesurement device for GIS,
photogrammetry and mapping
Smooth, lightweight, and accurate, 3D-Mouse photogrammetric controller offers unparalleled ease of integration and comfortable twohanded operation in photogrammetric systems for GIS and mapping applications, strategic military planning, and many other 3D applications requiring a precise manipulation of elements in a 3D virtual environment. 3D-Mice are supported by all major brands of photogrammetry software.
Stealth 3D-Mouse - Features & Advantages
- USB plug-and-play compatibility. (COM port still available if required)
- Supported by ALL Photogrammetric Application Software
- Made in the USA and design protected by USA Patent number D457, 884 (S1), D615,980 (S3), D718,309 (S4)
- Manufacturer Warranty Repair and Hardware & Software support at our Sales & Service Centers
- Comfortable two-handed operational grip for GIS, Photogrammetry and Mapping Applications use
- Optical mouse mechanism for fast high resolution that works well on ALL non-reflective surfaces and requires no maintenance
- High resolution Z-wheel with 1.024 steps per revolution providing fast and accurate pointing
- High precision X-Y-laser navigation for accurate position control. Soft acting force, long life buttons rated at 10 million cycles for maximum productivity
Softmouse 3D – Features & Advantages
- High-precision X,Y laser navigation. X,Y resolution adjustable to 400, 800, 1200 or 1600 counts per inch
- High-resolution Z control at 1200 counts per revolution
- Soft-acting force, high-reliability buttons
- Smooth silicone top and rear button caps
- 6 feet of USB cable with strain relief
- Virtual serial port emulation for legacy software support
- New direct USB data interface available
- Software Development Kit available to software developers
- Supports Windows 7 and XP in 32 and 64 bits
- Has been tested with the following applications*: ImageStation™, KLT Atlas™,
Most powerful graphic cards for GIS
AMD RadeonPRO & NVIDIA Quadro
The right choice of graphic cards is a big part when determining quality and performance.
AMD RadeonPRO WX9100
The right choice of graphics card decides many times about quality and productivity. With 16GB of superfast HBM2 ECC RAM, OpenGL 4.6 support and 4,096 OpenCL enabled, parallel processing units AMD FirePRO WX9100 provides an excellent Performance and scalability to large data sets evaluate and visualize.
The six monitor outputs of the AMD RadeonPRO WX9100 allow you to simultaneously control two monoscopic monitors and a 3D PluraView evaluation screen with just one professional graphics card. Even two 3D PluraView stereo monitors can be operated with just one graphics card.
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000
NVIDIA Quadro RTX 5000 delivers outstanding performance and quality With up to 3.072 CUDA/ OpenCL programmable, parallel processing units and a graphic memory of 16GB GDDR6 ECC, the Quadro RTX 5000 is the perfect solution for complex applications such as biomedical sciences and seismic research, oil and gas prospection or photogrammetry.
Perfect driver configuration
The use of the correct driver is just as important, because only the ideal interaction between graphic card driver and application ensures full graphic card performance. It takes constant adapting of hardware drivers to guarantee a smooth operation with perfect results thus explaining the immense development effort from AMD and NVIDIA.
Open GL for maximum performance
If the OpenGL core is up to date the graphic memory bandwidth measured by GB/sec and main memory size of the graphic card is more significant. Modern OpenGL commands are loading the complete model into the graphic card RAM. All further changes are triggered by short OpenGL commands to the GPU and being utilized directly at the graphic memory. The finished result is transferred to the monitor outputs immediately.
High-End Workstation-Solutions for complex GIS-Requirements
Schneider Digital has been specializing in tailor-made hardware solutions for professional 3D graphics since 1995. The company’s expertise is focused on the conception, build and configuration of performance workstations, which are exceled by flexible upgrade options and long-term upgrade ability.
By the collaboration with many hardware manufacturers, software companies and independent research institutes we’re informed at first-hand about the most recent developments. Our close contacts to various users are equally valuable for us. The result is a workstation solution from practical experience for practical application.
The challenge for GIS-applications is the combination of loading quickly large data quantities and visualizing them in a stereoscopic image on a suitable 3D monitor. Only if all hardware components display the required capacities and specialization, a fast motion within orthophotos is possible.
We not only know your applications in the main area of application for photogrammetry or geodesics, but also right up to the creation of 3D city models, digital GIS landscape models or even special tasks like architecture and accident photogrammetry.
- Newest Intel® Xeon®, AMD EPYC™ or AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ processor technology
- Up to four High-End graphic cards for CUDA or OpenCL applications in one workstation
- High speed processors (up to 2x 56 Cores on Intel platform, up to 2x 64 cores with AMD EPYC)
- Up to 8 TB fast DDR-4 ECC memory
- High performance RAID with up to 12 GB/s transfer rate (SAS 3.0 technology), high speed SSD (Solid State Disks) up to 10 TB memory on request
- Optional ultra-fast 10Gb LAN for connection to the file server
- Highest quality of used components
- 19” Rackmount compatible
- Also server and cluster solutions possible